Thursday, June 14, 2012

Craig'slist Redo


We have had this lovely sofa for seven years.  It is new, really, in the formal living room where no one ever goes.  I decided I wanted a lighter room, so when someone called about a chair I had on Craigslist, they asked about a table as well.  After they bought the table from me at Merchant Square Antique Marketplace, they asked about the sofa.  I bravely said yes, of course, it's for sale and I delivered it to them with my husband.


I went on Craigslist to see if my new sofa was there and here it is with an over stuffed chair.
It lightens up the room and gives it a warmer feeling.  The burgendy french chair in the photo will be moving to another room shortly.  I love it.  New pillows for the sofa and chair and a few accessories and I will be a happy girl.

Thank you Craigslist for the one day change up.

No comments:

Post a Comment