Sunday, September 9, 2012

ReDecor Help Free to One Reader

I love to paint walls, redo finds and decorate.
I am not perfect but I do pretty good
I am up for the challenge if you are.
 
I love thrifted things, beautiful things and vintage.
What do you love?
 
I am willing to come to your home for one day-eight hours and help you with one room.
We will use your things, thrifted things, whatever we have or can find for free.
Painting is an issue because of the drying time for walls but furniture would be ok.
I have no sponsors but we can figure out lots for not very much.
 
I can provide know how and skill if you can provide the dough, opps I mean money needed, if any.
 
Lots of times just rearranging and changing things a bit makes a huge difference.
 
I'm up for it if you are.  This is limited to the Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Mesa, Peoria, Glendale, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Avondale, Goodyear Queen Creek, basically the Valley area.  I will go farther but need compensation for fuel.
 
Leave a comment and let me know why you need me to come to your home and help you make one room a standout in your home.
 
I will bring brownies . . . .
 
Hugs, Nancy
 
 
I made this mantel into a headboard for my room.
Made the bedspread, ruffled shams, plaid pillow.
 
Simple arrangements are fun and draw the eye to things you want to focus on.
 
Simple table accessories make a big statement!
 
Adding something simple like a book wreath to a door adds another layer to your decor.
 
Here is a sampling of my Antique Booth at Merchant Square Antique Marketplace in Chandler, AZ.
 
Some of these things are for sale and some are already sold.  It is just so you know I am a for real.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ready, set, leave your comments now~!!  Drawing on September 17.  Please leave contact info so you can be notified.



7 comments:

  1. Nancy!! Thanks for dropping by my blog! Love seeing new comments from people I have not met yet!! Darling blog, love all your ideas! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kami,
      Thanks for following. I am excited to be able to help Redecorate a room for someone. It will be so fun!
      Love your family photos.
      Nancy

      Delete
  2. Hi Nancy. I'd love your help. We just bought a 5,600 sq ft home, I need lots of HELP! I have really big rooms and tall ceilings, I need lots of HELP! LOL I love to follow your blog, and think your very creative. Pick me, pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stuff! Moving in Oct and need major ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have visited both Trisha and Lisa for about three hours each. I have redone my granddaughters bedroom. I am working on another granddaughter's room with no wall painting allowed. That limits a lot of things but I have fresh ideas and am up for the challenge. Stay tuned. If you need some help, shoot me a note and I will see what I can do for you.

    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete